Monday, June 29, 2009

Millions of peaches, peaches for us...


Well, it's official, Megyn, Jola and I are hitting the road in about an hour. Megyn got here yesterday and has to be in Phoenix by 2pm tomorrow so, alas, we are coming home. I am ready but will miss the people, the farm and the work. We have learned a lot and worked really hard. I am glad for this whole experience. Riding along with us is about 20 pounds of peaches so if you ask nice, I might give you a peach. They are the early variety and according to some here, not the best peaches but they taste pretty damn good to me. I told Thomas that if he could figure out a way to get a truck load to Flagstaff that they would sell quickly, keep your fingers crossed. Well we'll see you all real soon. Miss and love,

Karna and Jola

No comments:

Post a Comment